The Nunavut Sivuniksavut Alumni Scholarship was created in 2011 to recognize the importance of the Nunavut Sivuniksavut (NS) Training Program and to provide support to students who are pursuing post-secondary education.
The Atuqtuarvik Corporation Scholarship selection committee will award two (2) $2,500 scholarships to NS graduates annually.
- The applicant must be a graduate of the NS training program and currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution.
- The applicant can be awarded the scholarship only one time.
- A completed application package must be received by the deadline date.
- Completed application form.
- A 500-word essay explaining why you are pursuing your current choice of studies, what career path you hope to pursue following the completion of your studies and how Nunavut/Nunavummiut will benefit from your field of study.
- Proof of enrollment in full-time studies.
Note that the essay and proof of enrollment should be ready to be uploaded when you start to fill out the application form!
Submitting Your Application
Please submit your application online or send your filled-out forms by e-mail, mail or fax to:
Atuqtuarvik Corporation Scholarship Committee
102-61 Tupirvik Avenue
P.O Box 900
Rankin Inlet, NU
Toll Free: 1-888-645-5901
The deadline for scholarship applications is August 5, 2022 at 5:00 PM CST.